semidetached semidetached

Desconectado Beibi

• Administrando muserismo con arte 2012
  • You’ve been...a very...very...naughty little girl
Entrevista: Chris en Rotherham United, Noviembre 2009
« en: Vie, 18 de Jun del 2010, a las 16:07:57 »
Es una entrevista muy larga pero interesante, os conviene leerla a esos que renegáis tanto de los setlist y tal :jijiji:

Chris Wolstenholme is the bassist with Muse, one of the biggest bands in the World who were recently voted 'Best Act in the World Today' by Q Magazine.

More importantly, Chris is a Millers fan. Born in Rotherham in December 1978, he moved to Teignmouth, Devon 11 years later where he eventually met up with Matt and Dom to form Muse.

The rest, as they say is history. With the help of his Uncle Maurice (thanks Moz), me and a good mate of mine David Brook were given the opportunity to talk football and music with Chris on the day of their gig in Birmingham early in November. Over 90 minutes coincidentally) we chatted long and hard about the Millers, football in general and of course his day job in
Muse. It was fantastic to talk footy with a Millers fan who on a nightly basis plays in front of 15-20,000 people and who, like the Mighty Millers, has played at Wembley (2007).

We hope you enjoy reading this as much as we enjoyed chatting to Chris?

Please note, this interview contains some swearing, and it has been censored as much as possible, however milder swear words are still included unedited.

How long have you been a Millers fan?

Since I was born really. I'm from Rotherham obviously, my dad was a big fan, my grandad was a big fan and my Uncle Maurice (Moz) is a big fan. I always followed their results when I was young as it was kind of in the family, my dad, my grandad and Maurice used to go. Yeah. They started to take me to games when I was 7 or 8. I didn't go to many, maybe 5 or 6 a season.

Can you remember your first game?
Not sure, maybe it was Shrewsbury? I certainly remember the second game I went to. It was great, it was an evening game against Leyton Orient and we hammered them 5-2. I think Clive Mendonca scored a hat trick, maybe Shaun Goodwin scored too? I loved it you know. It was weird because Millmoor was only a small place but at the time it seemed massive.

Did you stand on the Tivoli ?
Most of the time, it was all standing then and we used to stand in the corner of the Tivoli on the shop side I think…….I might have got on the telly too at some stage. I remember the last game I went to before I went down to Devon, it was against Crewe and it was the first time I actually saw us lose.

Everyone thought that if they took me then we wouldn't lose. I'm having the same thing with my son, every time I take him to see Rotherham we win, so I gonna keep taking him. I remember the game against Crewe really well, we lost 3-1 and had a perfectly good goal disallowed for offside. I remember the linesman getting pelted with apple cores…..I just loved it. The stadium seemed massive, but then going back having played Wembley Stadium it seemed really tiny.

Who was your favourite player when you first started?
Probably Bobby Williamson cos he was banging 'em in left right and centre at the time. I struggle to remember most players back then, but I do remember Mendonca, Shaun Goodwin and Kelham O'Hanlon.

Do you remember Kelham's voice?
Yeah he had a weird voice, all high pitched, and he used to spend all match screaming allsorts at his defenders.

Do you have a favourite match?
Maybe that Leyton Orient match. Like all football fans I always love games with loads of goals. It was after our promotion I believe, and we started like a house on fire. I stopped going, particularly after I went to Devon, everyone started taking the piss out of my accent, and nobody knew where Rotherham was.

Where did the accent go?
Well I just had the piss taken out of me so badly I just had to get rid of it. I found myself deliberately not using the accent, because there's so much slang, I was saying stuff and people just couldn't understand me. They were like, 'what does all that mean?', the thee's and tha's, so I deliberately didn't speak like that and within a year it had gone. I was still only 12.

Did you make it to Wembley in '96?
No I didn't, I think Maurice did. To be honest, I went through a period when I didn't really go to games, but when I used to come back on visits to Rotherham I'd take in a couple of games. I remember a night game against Torquay in '98, we were 2-0 down with a couple of minutes to go, it was pissing down, it was freezing cold and I had the missus with me, and we thought 'sod this, let's go - it's not gonna get any better'. Got in the car 5 minutes later, turned the radio on and ….2-2!!!
And guess who blames himself for that? Your Uncle Maurice!!!

Does Moz keep you updated?
Yeah, I follow it pretty heavily now. I've been to Don Valley once and I didn't really enjoy it all that much. It was against Notts County and we won 2-1. I thought the atmosphere was a bit poor. 25,000 capacity but only 3,000 in it, it's almost as if you feel self-conscious cheering when we score because there's 20 empty seats around you!!

The season before, I went to 6 or 7 games at Millmoor and I really kind of got into it again. When I'm at home I've always got Sky Sports on and Moz is always texting me from the games. It's a pull from Teignmouth but I do the matches now with my eldest son Alf, who's 10.

Have you got your kids on the Millers straight and narrow?
I'm trying, he's a Chelsea fan the little tinker, but he got into football at the time when Chelsea were winning things. Everyone in my school year was a Man Utd fan because that was the time when Man Utd were winning everything all the time. I think everyone in Alfie's school year are Chelsea fans because that's what they grew up with. I mean 10 years before Man Utd's time, Liverpool was the top club. I can't really blame him cos he was born at such an unfortunate time!!! I'm lucky though, he's really into his football and he loves playing, he's a really good player, he's top scorer with his team and he won Manager's Player of the Year last season. He just loves watching football.

I haven't had him to Chelsea yet but took him to the 2007 FA Cup Final, the first one at Wembley because it was just before Muse played there in June 07 and we got a load of free tickets in the hospitality bit. That was his first Chelsea game.

What does he reckon to the matchday experience at Rotherham?
He just loves watching football, he'll watch any football. I mean we've got a second lounge in the house which doubles as a kid's room and I catch him watching stuff like FA Cup classics from 1976. Regardless of who it is, he loves watching football. He follows Rotherham a bit and looks out for their results. They're his second team which is better than nothing I suppose!!

Do you have an adopted team seeing as you live down in Devon?
Not really, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. The thing is that all the teams down in Devon are teams that have at some stage been in the same league as Rotherham.

Teignmouth's only 5 miles away from Torquay and not far from Exeter and Plymouth. I mean I was reading the messageboards at the time that Rotherham looked as though they might go under, and people were asking 'who would you support if Rotherham wasn't there?'. It wouldn't be the same. I'd still be a fan of football, but when you're born into it, when it's inside you it's not something where you could just go 'Oh, I'll support Leeds now', or support Barnsley. The thing is that you aren't going to support anyone nearby because they're all seen as arch-rivals and nowhere else means anything. I wouldn't support anybody; I'd enjoy watching football, simple as that.

Were you caught wearing a Rotherham shirt during the Hullaballoo DVD?
Yeah, I think it was…..in one of the studio shots. The promotion shirt with the white stripe down the front?

Moz told me that you wore it on stage to celebrate promotion…??
I don't think I wore it on stage. I was going to but the other guys wouldn't let me…they're pretty strict about wearing sports-gear on stage.

What about wearing one on stage at Don Valley?
It would be nice to. It's good to do stadiums anywhere but to do the one where your team plays would be special, though we're not really big enough to do a stadium gig in every town in England…..because obviously people travel from everywhere when you play somewhere like Wembley!! The idea next summer is to definitely do a couple of Wembleys again, but there's talk of doing something in the North. There's a problem because we can't play Man City, they just don't do gigs, Old Trafford you can but there's a very small window of opportunity.

U2 got 50,000 at Don Valley in August!
That's another option but our Management is saying that people from the other side of the Pennines won't travel, but people from our side will travel to Manchester! Personally I'd love to play at DV, it'd be great to get some of the players down, I've never really met any of them and as well as the huge majority of Millers fans. (Ed. Since this interview Muse have announced 2 Wembley gigs and a gig at the Old Trafford Cricket Ground all for Sept 2010)

We have it on good authority that you share a manager with the Chuckle Brothers!
Actually it's our Accountant…….though our accountant is our manager!!! But he's the Chuckle Brothers' accountant! He started off as our accountant and then became our manager. So yes, we have something in common!

Are you as funny as them?
No……..

I bet you are???........What about what's happened to Rotherham over the last 4 or 5 years?
It's been awful. Things were looking really good for a bit during the 4 years in the Championship. It was great, everyone expected us to go up and then come straight back down again, but we hung around for a bit. Though I always had this niggling feeling in the back of my mind that this was always a bit temporary; because as much as the players had done well and the team was moving up, the club wasn't moving up around it.

Did you expect the balloon to burst quite so badly?
I didn't expect it to go quite as badly, but I did think to myself that we were riding on this wave and that things were eventually going to subside a bit. I always felt that once we started to slip down again, we'd soon find ourselves back down in Div 3 or league 2 or whatever it's called nowadays!! But 37 points is ridiculous. There was the season we started on -10 in League 1, we got rid of the deduction quite quickly, we had Will Hoskins banging goals in up to Xmas and it looked as though we were gonna get out of the mess we were in. Then he left, results started to go down and we'd clearly sold our 2 best players in him and Lee Williamson, We put ourselves straight back into trouble again. It all went downhill from there and we ended up back in League 2 again!! Again a great start, but then we got hammered with another 10 pointer later in the season. We looked as though we could have made the play offs, but the deduction must have been so deflating for the players knowing that they were on the road to possible promotion only to then have it taken away.

It feels like the Football League is punishing the wrong people, they're punishing the club for the faults of the old regime and that's basically what's been happening!! And then to start on -17; I always looked at last season as a battle between the 3 at the bottom between us, Luton and Bournemouth, and I genuinely believe that this helped the players by making them think that the minimum they had to do was finish the top of 3 clubs and that we weren't on our own. Without this mindset I think it would have been difficult, though it did help that our new owner put money into the squad.

Where do you think the new stadium should be?
They reckon they've got somewhere now don't they? Though every time I go on the website they've got another possible site and saying that we're still on schedule to get this done. We've got to be back in Rotherham in two and a half years, haven't we? I mean how long is it gonna take to build the place? Hopefully it's not going to be more points deductions if we aren't back by 2012?

We'll simply lose the £750K bond and possibly lose our League Share!
Ok. Though the main positive I see here is that we have a Chairman who really wants this to work, he's put money in and seems to be the first Chairman for years who isn't dealing in pipe-dreams. He's very serious about what he wants, he wants to be back in the Championship in 3 years; he seems passionate about the club but is a sensible businessman as well.

It does help having money. The previous regimes apart from the Booths found the lack of cash a real problem.

I always found it amazing with Boothy, I suspected that they were always trying to push us out of Millmoor because they wanted the land but I was wrong, cos it was revealed at some stage that there was a covenant on the land and it had to be used for sport. There was even talk of using it for f****** stock car racing or something like that. You're not telling me that stock car racing is gonna bring in more money than 4 thousand people turning up for a football match every fortnight? Now the pitch is sat there doing nothing. I know Millmoor's not great but not many League 2 grounds are. At least there's a bit of atmosphere there y'know? At least you can go and feel as if you're actually at a football match - you feel as though you're watching a training session at Don Valley.

Me and Moz were talking about this the other day, about how away games keep us going. That's why I went to Wealdstone last Sunday?

That was a bit touch-and-go from what I heard??
We were alright up till half time, then it got a bit tight because they started to run at us. They were coming through midfield too easily. Pablo and Danny Harrison aren't the quickest.
That's what I found weird. When I managed those 6 or 7 games the season before last, I always thought Pablo Mills was a good player, but playing a bit out of position. He's great at breaking down play, but when he'd got it, he sometimes didn't know what to do with it, so it often ended up being hoofed in the hope that someone would get on the end of it…….he wasn't the only one in the team though.

There's just no playmaker, is there? So many of the games I saw that season, you might as well have not had a midfield. One of the centre-halves gets it, hoofs it up to the forwards and sees what happens.

Pablo does overdo the 'Hollywood' ball instead of playing the simple pass, but he's one of those players that when he's not there, you miss him badly. But we do need some dynamism in the Lee Williamson mould, don't we?

An attacking midfield player, exactly. I guess you've got someone like Paul Warne who could play there maybe? I know he's getting on a bit now - sorry Warney - but could he do a job at this level? His work rate's great but is he gonna make something happen? It feels like we haven't had that (dynamism) for a long time.

He's a great fouler is Warney……
I can remember when he played for us the first time round he was a bit like Emile Heskey, not necessarily in the way he played but in the sense that he wasn't a prolific goalscorer. You can't question his workrate, his effort is brilliant but my opinion is that anyone who plays in an advanced position on a football pitch should score F****** goals, your strikers and your attacking midfield players should be scoring more goals than anyone else on the pitch.

I mean Emile Heskey scoring 5 goals in 70 f****** starts for England is just not on, it's not on, I don't care what else he does, football's about who scores the most goals. I know he sets 'em up, but it's not like Wayne Rooney is
scoring hat-tricks every match.

Anyway, I gather you play too. What position do you play? You were up at the Aurora before the Sheffield gig last week weren't you?

Yeah, yeah. I usually play centre forward. When I was younger I used to play left wing or centre forward…..and sometimes right winger. I'm right footed but can use my left as well……or at least I used to be able to!! I've started cutting inside a bit now, you know….but usually play up top now.
One of the lads we know came up and took part. He didn't actually know you were going to be there, he just thought it was going to be members of your (Muse) Crew. He had a whale of a time.
It was a really good laugh. Managed to score a couple of goals!!

Continúa...
« última modificación: Mié, 23 de Jun del 2010, a las 20:45:04 por Geles »

Desconectado Beibi

Re: Entevista: Chris
« Respuesta #1 en: Vie, 18 de Jun del 2010, a las 16:08:28 »
Didn't you actually break your wrist once whilst playing football against the Cooper Temple Clause?

Yeah, it was a f****** nightmare. Though it was a really good tour that one. It was The Cure's tour but they'd made a bit of a Festival of it (Ed - The Cure's Curiosa Festival Tour in 2004). We played on the second stage which was basically a small stage in the car park outside the Arena in the USA. So at the end of the night most of the bands/support bands used to get together and have a game of football.

We were really close with the Copper Temple Clause because we'd played gigs with them before in the past. You'd usually have enough for 7 or 8 a side, it was great. There was this one night when it got particularly aggressive and we were playing on a concrete gravel car park. Me and their guitarist went for a 50:50 ball and my feet went from under me on the gravel. Your reaction is usually to put your arms out, so I went down and I landed on my wrist.

I didn't really think I'd done anything - everyone came running over to check but I told 'em I was alright. I got up and carried on, played another 45 minutes and had a great game!! It wasn't until I'd got back to the Tour Bus that I got a beer out of the fridge, they have twist tops in the US and I tried to twist the top off but I had no strength in my wrist - it really hurt. But it still wasn't agony; I thought it was a bit of a sprain and that hopefully I'd be alright the day after. I went to bed on the Tour Bus as we travelled from Detroit to Chicago but woke up at 4am in f****** agony. I looked at my wrist and it was going blue. Everyone else was in bed and I was rummaging up and down the bus trying to find pain killers in someone's bag. Matt popped his head out from his bunk and asked what was wrong. So I told him that I thought I'd hurt my wrist pretty badly…..he just shook his head and closed his curtain, muttering 'for f*ck's sake'.

I woke up the next morning and I was just in agony. I couldn't move it at all, I'd got it wrapped in ice and basically I needed to get it to hospital as quickly as possible, BUT two of the tyres on the trailer that carried our gear had blown and we had to wait at the side of a motorway for four hours. So by the time I got to Chicago it was about 16 hours since I'd done it. Went to the hospital, still not thinking that I'd broken it….cos I'd never broken a bone in my body before!! He did an X-ray, the doctor thought that there was a little break, and his colleague confirmed it. He told me that it was the scafoid, the worst bone you could break, there are only 4 bones like that in your body, and the difficulty is something to do with the break cutting off the blood supply, thus stopping it from healing quickly. Everyone was saying that I was gonna be out for a long time, and that the rehab was slow. So that was that, the rest of that tour was cancelled, but the problem was that we were supposed to be headling the V Festival the following week. We got home, got a cast on and got Morgan Nicholls who plays keyboards with us now, to fill in. We knew him from a band he was in years ago. He did two shows, and the V Festivals - I played keyboards…….so depressing!
Actually Moz wrote something to me last night…. 'Chris was on stage playing a bontempi organ and doing backing vocals. His face was a picture. A bit like The Millers winning 3-0 in the FA Cup Final with 2 minutes to go, and then the other team scored 4.'
It was really that bad….we had a tour in Australia following on from 'V' and everyone was saying that I had to come and that we needed to show unity.

Weren't the lads pissed off with you?
They weren't pissed off. I kept saying sorry, but everyone kept saying that you can't go through life wrapping yourself in cotton wool. It wasn't like I was f****** bass-jumping or anything like that. Morgan came in; we didn't have much time to rehearse, only having 4 rehearsals before the shows. As a consequence they weren't great. But once the cast was on it stopped hurting cos it obviously couldn't move, it was just around my thumb so I could still move my fingers. We did a couple of festivals and I decided to do 4 songs, 4 of the easier songs and Morgan did the rest, but it unsettled the set a bit….it was weird, me coming off and then going back on. So Matt called up said, 'Look, I don't want to upset you but if you're gonna play you should play it all, if you can't play it all you should leave it to Morgan cos it's really unsettling, and it just doesn't look very good, y'know?'.

So I said to myself that I can't do a tour of Australia and watch someone else do what I'm supposed to be doing, it would be too depressing. So I went home, got all the albums out and I just played through every song. It wasn't too bad, so I phoned up and asked our Manager to phone the doctor to tell him that I was gonna play and to ask him if there would be a problem. The doctor said that it was fine and that if started to hurt to stop straight away, but that if it's not hurting it can't move
because it's in a cast.

How the hell do you stop 'straight away' in the middle of a gig??
Exactly, but it was a risk I was willing to take.

Did you ever have a fashionable Cortisone injection?
No I didn't no, I went on stage and it was alright. I mean I could play, I just had to put my bass right up here and look like one of those funk guys y'know. The worst thing about the cast was the smell though. I was going on stage sweating every night, but I couldn't wash my hand, wrist and arm. So when I used to get in a car, I had to hang my wrist out of the window. 'What's that smell?' they used to ask……. 'That'll be my arm!' I used to reply…. When I had the cast off, there was so much sweat under there that my arm was covered in this f****** yellow gunk and it was literally 5 days of scrubbing it and it still stank!!!

DB: All footy fans talk about the up front partnership for England, Rooney seems always to have said that Emile Heskey is his favourite support act in an England shirt so far. Given that you've been touring for quite a few years now, which if any has been your own favourite support act, and why?
CW: We had a band called The Exits who played with us in America, who were really really good. We did quite a few tours with them but unfortunately they split up, they didn't go on to do anything else but that tends to be the case with most of the bands.

SE: Do you mix with the support bands?
CW: Yeah, we haven't done so much on this tour because we're busy getting the production stuff ready, but in the early days it was a lot easier because you'd share dressing rooms and travel together a lot of the time, but they were really good, they kind of had a bit of a Police vibe about them, they were a 3 piece band - I really liked them.
Cooper Temple Clause were great guys to tour with and …

SE: I got their first album, and then they just seemed to fade away…

CW: Yeah, it was a bit of a shame, when we were touring in America, when I broke my wrist, I was chatting to the guys, and they were one of those, they got signed, and as happens with a lot of bands, the people that signed them got sacked, so the record company's stuck with a band they don't really like, and they don't feel attached to the band because they're not the people that brought them in. They were saying that at the end of that tour they were all going to go home and look for jobs because they weren't making enough money to survive just from touring, a real shame because I thought they were a great band. I mean, there's been a lot of really good bands that have played with us, the Exit were great, and Coldplay supported us back in the day, y'know, and then went on to be the hugest band in the world…

DB: Doesn't that sound great? Who've we seen supporting you - the Mercury award winners this last time around, Elbow?
CW: Elbow. Great band. Yeah, we toured with them a lot in the early days and then we did a few things with them last time around, I think

SE: That was one of my favourite gigs at Nottingham in 2003 on the Absolution tour. My knees still worked then, so …
CW: Yeah. Soulwax. I think Soulwax might actually be my favourite that have played with us overall. There's a really good scene in Belgium, and when we were growing up, there were bands like Deus, y'know, and there just seemed to be this really creative rock vibe in Belgium, so we ended up getting Soulwax to support us. They were friends with Deus, and obviously there was this hot vibe going on in Belgium. They were f****** brilliant, that was a really really good tour, and they were all small venues, when we were touring the first album - maybe nearly the second album - they were really good, that was a great tour.

DB: Well that's interesting, because on the other side of that equation, players and managers often justify their transfers by saying they want to test themselves against the best and see what they can learn. So, I reckon U2 are just about still the daddies of the business and so touring with them this year must have been 'interesting'! What, if anything, do you think you guys might have learned from them, if your support guys learned from you?
CW: The one thing that always amazes me with U2 is that they're the only band that I've ever seen that have aged well, y'know? There are bands that have been great in their day; bands like the Quo, and various others, bands that were great in their day but that I don't think have aged well. Actually I don't want to say that about Quo because I actually really like them …

SE: I was just about to say, I have heard rumours that they're your favourite band.

CW: Well they're not my favourite, but I was really into them as a kid, but I think they take way more stick than they deserve really. I think they were/are a good feel-good band and a great live band. But you know there were others, but I think there are a lot of bands from the 70s and 80s that still drag it out, and what they do seems really irrelevant to what's going on now. And I think U2 are the only band that… they come out and, they're in the forties I guess, and

SE: well we went to see Echo & The Bunnymen the other week and McCulloch's 50! I mean, this year's just been old bands getting back out there, and some of them are brilliant, but you call tell they're getting on a bit, I mean, they virtually had to carry Jon King (Gang of Four) off the stage because he was totally knackered.
CW: yeah, I think it'd be great to learn that from them (U2), y'know, always reinvent yourself and keep making music that's still relevant regardless of what age you are.

Because we saw U2 gigs where there were people who were clearly into them 30 years ago and really young people as well - I think that's a really hard thing to do because it's very easy to get caught up in the music you're brought up with and be constantly influenced by that. Even bands that I was really into at college ten years ago sound really f****** old now, really irrelevant and really in that decade still. I think U2 have done really well in getting out of that and each album they've done is relevant to the period its released in.

DB: Yes, I go back as far as the War tour, and Steve as far as the one before that, the 'Boy' tour, and I've seen them a few times since than, it's all new stuff and it's always still great.
SE : They were the finest live band I'd seen - not wanting to blow smoke up your arse - until I saw you guys and there's something about you guys that takes it a notch higher.

I started in 1978, ten years before you were born, y'know, but watching you guys is incredible. Part of it is the music but the other part of it is the show. I mean, I never thought I'd like an 'Arena' band, a band that does Wembley…
CW: Yeah, you have to raise your game when you play bigger places because obviously not everyone can see you

SE: Yeah, we could barely see you because we were on the half-way line at Wembley, and the sound was strange too, because it kept wafting.

CW: Yeah, they've got really low noise limits where as soon as you get below that volume the sound gets blown around really easily

DB : Well that's actually something I wanted to talk about, so following on directly from that, I know that this fella's been spotted in the prawn sandwich boxes at Premiership grounds in the past, but I reckon he still prefers the Tivoli. Whether that's anything to do with just the pies, or the place, or the atmosphere, I don't entirely know, but in terms of the venues that you guys play, I think its been an awful long way from where we first saw you, which was Leicester De Montfort Hall, in 2001, to being the first honest band to play Wembley, and I wondered if any of the three of you, or you personally, whether you miss occasionally playing those little 'sweat-dripping-off-the-walls' venues ?
CW: Oh yeah, all the time. It was really nice, before we started with this tour we did a few smaller gigs, little promotional things, one in Berlin, one in Paris in this place that doesn't normally do gigs, a really old-school theatre and they don't normally do concerts there…

SE: How did they publicise that? As Muse?
CW: Yeah, it was just like a little radio gig, going out on the day - it was just for radio competition winners and it was great. It was really nice to be back in that environment, because you can see everybody - you can make eye contact with everyone in the venue, and you can really see what the music's doing to people, whereas in a place like this (Birmingham NIA), visually its more impressive because there's nothing like seeing 10,000 people jumping up and down, but everybody kind of becomes one, y'know? Apart from the front row you can't really communicate with anyone outside of that but at the same time as well, there are certain songs that just work well in really big places. We tried to play United States of Eurasia in these really small places, and it doesn't work.

SE: Blackout, at Wembley, worked ever so well because you managed to get the trapeze artists out, and that's one of my favourite songs of all time. Suddenly there's these trapeze artists floating about above our heads and you think 'what the f*ck is going on?!'
DB: Well again, that's another point I wanted to come onto, because if you think back to that Wembley gig, some of your stage shows these days are starting to rival the opening ceremony for the Olympics, although thank God you haven't hired Boris Johnson as your MC just yet. What I'm interested to know is, what is your level of involvement in putting those shows together? I know you'll be putting all the music together and everything else, but in terms of the actual stage show, how it starts off and what kind of involvement do you have in that?

CW: It's pretty big. I mean, towards the end of the album making process, we'll start talking about the kind of thing we want to do. Obviously we have a lot of people around us, people that have worked with us a long time, like our lighting guy who'll have a lot of ideas, and we'll generally come up with some sort of an idea, or a theme, or something, and then with this tour, we actually outsourced to a lady called Es Devlin. She's done Take That, she's done Mica, and she's also done a lot of opera and stuff - we thought it'd be good to go with something that was a little more set-based on this tour, so we wanted to go with someone with experience, but obviously the initial concept and
the inspiration came from us. She'd come up with an idea, the initial idea we'd just rubbish purely because it would have cost way too much and we'd end up losing money on the tour. Then obviously we worked together to come up with something which kept the concept there, but didn't cost as much.

DB: Otherwise you end up being the Cooper Temple Clause!
CW: Yeah! So obviously there's a lot of ideas we have that get shot down because of health and safety and red tape. There was a lot of stuff we wanted to do at Wembley that we just weren't allowed to do, I mean we wanted to do a f****** huge chopper flyover with a massive balloon drop, and they wouldn't let us do it…

SE: You like balloons, don't you?! I thought that was brilliant when we went to De Montfort Hall, the red and white bits of paper in the balloons.
CW: Yeah, well we were thinking about the balloons. We've done it so much now; can we keep getting away with it? You can't think of anything else to replace that, y'know? An interaction with the crowd, something that looks that great and its just like, there is nothing else you can do.

DB: Or nothing else that isn't going to get red-taped out of the final version.
CW: Yeah, exactly, so we're pretty heavily involved in that before the tour. We have production rehearsals and then we sit down and we go through every song, and lots of different videos, plus we'll give a lot of video directors a bit of a brief as to what kind of video content we want. When it all comes in some of it's not very good, but some of it's good and obviously makes it into the show.

Then Tom, our friend who does the camera stuff, we work really closely with him and make sure he's getting all the right shots, so we go through it song-by-song, work on the video; then we go through it song-by-song again, working on the lighting cues, and all that, so we're all pretty in synch -
I think you have to be if you wanna get the show right and the way that you want it to be. You can't really trust anyone else to do it because if it's not what you want.....?

Yet at the same time you do have to trust some other people because you can't do everything yourself - there are some things that we obviously don't see because we see things from the perspective of the stage. There are some things that we think might be great but other people reckon that they just don't work'. It's all about getting everyone involved, brainstorming, getting their ideas out, and working together until you've got something that everybody's happy with.

DB: OK, so what you're saying is that you'll build a stage show around what will be the set list?
CW: Kind of, yeah. I mean we try and be a little bit flexible with the set list, but it has actually become a bit of a problem now, because the way the set list is structured at the minute, with the production and everything, it does have to be a bit consistent every night. We've got these lifts that move up and down, and the problem is that 20 years ago people didn't know any different, because people from Birmingham would go to the gig in Birmingham, and that's all they would see. Thirty gigs later you'll be in Stockholm or something, and that'll be the first time people have seen that show.

Nowadays, as soon as you've done the first show, the whole f****** lot's online and people are
expecting to see something different every night. We're assuming that the people we are playing to are seeing this for the first time - if you spoiled it by going on YouTube, that's not our fault!

SE: Well exactly, that's what I did the other day; I thought 'I wonder what Sheffield looked like'. So I've seen the opening. I've seen Uprising, but I've not told my mate here. It'll probably still blow the shit out of me, y'know. How far are you going to be able to take this? You can't take it all the way to Brazil, can you?

CW: Well, I mean usually when you go to South America or Asia or places like that, you kind of have to cut down a little bit, because obviously the cost of shipping everything is just horrendous.

SE: So next week in Paris for example…
CW: Oh yeah, for the whole of the European tour. The plan is to take a slightly scaled-down version of it over to America to tour it there, but the thing is to make it work moneywise, the stage costs so much to build that you have to get your use out of it, and to then rebuild that in South America for five gigs would just mean we'd come out of it probably millions of pounds in debt - it just doesn't work. So you have to think about it sensibly, and obviously going over to South America, I don't think people expect you to put on that kind of show. The show is always good, and I always say that the production side of things, the video, the cameras, all the lights, should really be secondary to
the music. At the end of the day people come to hear the music and watch you play live, and if you can't pull that off without all of that, then you shouldn't really be in a band. You need to be able to pull it off when you're stripped to the bare bones.

SE: At the end of the day, your bass line on Hysteria is one of the dirtiest bass lines I've ever heard, so the music works. I mean, I nearly crashed my car when I heard Unnatural Selection. You suddenly get quite excited and I'm banging away at the steering wheel, every time. My mate here was the same with City of Delusion, he nearly lost the steering. So it's your fault if the insurance company gets in touch with you in due course!! But that's the point, the music carries it over. I mean, I'm impressed by lighting but if your music wasn't very good, or didn't attract me, then it wouldn't work. It just adds to it. The kind of music you play compliments the light side of the show, but would still work without the 'add ons'.
CW: Exactly.

Continúa...

Desconectado Beibi

« Respuesta #2 en: Vie, 18 de Jun del 2010, a las 16:09:08 »
DB: OK. So moving on, everybody usually has a favourite fixture that sticks in their mind. We were talking about some earlier on, whether it's the Rotherham v. Leyton Orient game or whatever, in terms of your fixtures, I wondered if there was a particular gig that you feel the same about, and why? Or, after so much touring - you guys seem to be averaging maybe 80 or 90 gigs in some years, perhaps they all merge into one to a certain extent; is there a particular one which sticks in your mind?

CW: I think Wembley Stadium.

DB: First band. Stadium just opened.

CW: Yeah.

SE: Well, George Michael, he's not a band, is he?

DB: One-man band.

CW: Yeah, well he didn't sell it out either! First band to be able to sell it out, that's a nice thing to be able to say, but I think with Wembley, it's like anything you do for the first time, it's always special, it's like the first time you play a proper gig, its always special. The first time you play in an Arena, the first time we played in an Arena was with Foo Fighters and Chilli Peppers, y'know, we were only first on and played for 25 minutes, but with it being Paris, we were doing really well in France, to go on stage and watch that crowd was great.

SE: Foo Fighters are one of the last bands I haven't seen that I really want to see.

CW: Really? It was a great thing, but we ended up doing a tour with them in America after that and did Arenas over there, but that was the first time we played in an Arena, and that always sticks in my mind because it felt like the band had really gone up a gear. Then obviously the first time you play an Arena on your own is really special.

SE: So when you started out, did you really expect to get this far?

CW: Not really, no, I mean I think we always had confidence in the music.

SE: Did you have a target, or did you just want to develop it?

CW: Well bands we were listening to at the time were bands like Ned's Atomic Dustbin and the Sensitive Things, all those really little English indie bands, that played to maybe one or two thousand people at the universities, but tours at the time that was big, that was what a big band was, so I guess that was what the aim was really - to get to be as big as the bands that you liked. I mean, even bands like Nirvana that I was really really into it, I never got to see them live, but even they never got to Arenas, they've only got a lot bigger since Kurt Cobain died. They were never an Arena band, so then obviously playing Wembley Stadium, it is something that you dream about, but I don't think anyone ever really expects it - it's like a young footballer, isn't it, everyone thinks they're good and that they may be able to play professional football, but I don't think anyone really expects to be a World Cup winner.

DB: …and one day, you wake up, and you just find yourself there.

CW: Yeah, exactly, and it's like 'Holy shit, what happened!'

SE: You're at Wembley.

DB: And I thought, given what you said earlier, I thought Teignmouth would have been an interesting candidate for favourite, just because it's the ultimate home fixture for you, but there was obviously so much of a red-tape nightmare going on there, taken together it can't be.

CW: It was a great gig. It was a weird gig. I really enjoyed it because it was the first gig we'd done in over a year. It wasn't a typical gig because I think down in that part of the country there were a lot of people who heard about us, knew how big we were, liked the music, but you don't get a lot of gigs down there, so I think there were a lot of people who had missed out…. To me, you can always tell when you play in places where people haven't been to gigs before, because they don't really jump up and down, and Teignmouth was a bit like that - it wasn't like there was a big mosh pit going off or anything; it was like a lot of people were just so blown away by it that they didn't know quite how to react, they'd not seen a concert before, they didn't know that people are supposed to jump up and down and crowdsurf and all that stuff, y'know?

SE: Oooh, bugger, I'm in trouble then…

CW: And obviously everywhere you looked there was an old face in the crowd, and I'm like, 'Stop f****** looking at me!' y'know? But it was great; I enjoyed the second night a lot more then the first. The first night I was really nervous. The other thing I get really nervous about as well when we haven't played for a while is my fitness. I think, 'I'm really unfit! I've got to go on stage…' and what normally happens is that for the first gig you go on stage, and after about four songs you really go for it, because you haven't played for ages, you're really excited…

SE: What gets you? Your fingers, your arms? Or is it your neck?

CW: It's the whole body that just gets fatigued, like when you run around, when you play football for the first time in years. It's not pain, it's just your heart going like the clappers and you're totally out of breath. I feel alright this time because I've given up drinking now, so I went on stage thinking I'd be really unfit but it actually turned out that I felt fitter than ever. So it was really good.

SE: Because in Arras in 2006, that was the first one, wasn't it? Was that the first one? You'd done one in London….

CW: We did Shepherds Bush first, then we did a couple of German ones, then we did Arras, but it was very early on, it was one of the first.

SE: You had a moustache then! I've always wanted to ask you this: was that to do with the music or did you just think it would be a good idea?

CW: ( laughs ) We were on the tour bus one night, and we'd all had a few beers and were a bit drunk, and I had a full beard, which I don't really have very often, but I'd thought 'I'll grow a beard' - everybody's got to grow a beard once in their life! And so I'd grown this beard, and everybody on the bus was like 'yeah, you should really do something with that, a weird moustache or something'. So, Dom got the clippers out and he started trimming it up or something, and I ended up with this great…its not really a handlebar, is it, it's a…

SE : It's a Zapata moustache! It went really well with Knights of Cydonia, didn't it!

CW: Yeah, and this wacky cowboy hat for the video, and you're gonna look totally in place.

SE: Superb.

CW: Yeah, so I kept it for a while, and grew it back a few times, and I've not had it for a while! Actually, a mate Tom's doing something for charity, and he trying to get me . I've got to grow a moustache by the end of November. He told me on the morning that I'd just had a f****** shave as well!

SE: Well, you've got quite a heavy growth as well, haven't you?

CW: Yeah, I can get a 'tache in a couple of weeks.

SE: Yes, well at least it's still dark - look at mine!

CW: (laughs)

DB: So, I wanted to just come back and talk more about perspective; we were saying that nobody thinks they're going to become lead striker for Manchester United when they first start kicking a ball around, and in the same way, nobody expects to play Wembley Stadium but one day you find yourself there and you're thinking: 'Wow - how did we get here?!'.

Well, it's the tenth anniversary of the first album this year, give or take, and that's what I was listening to in the car driving over here today. I was wondering: you bang an album out after working like hell on the damn thing, and when it finally goes, the record company takes it away to make ten million of the things, and you're thinking: 'that is the best we could possibly do' when you released it. Then you move on and do the same thing again, and so on. After ten years, looking back at that first album, how do you feel about it? What does the ten years of perspective give you? At the time, you thought it was the very best thing you could possibly release. How do you feel about it nowadays?

CW: I actually enjoy that album more now than I did nine years ago. I think at the time it was weird, because obviously you know that before going into the studio for Showbiz, all we knew anything about was playing live, and I think we were always pretty good at playing live. I mean, listening back to old recordings is not what it is now. So going into the studio at that time was completely alien to us, obviously having a producer was completely alien to us, and as a result it was very weird having a fourth opinion.

There were certain things the producer's telling us, and its like: 'we have to go along with him because he's clearly a wise old man who's done millions of albums before, so he must be right'. I can remember when we first recorded that album it didn't feel right, because listening to it, it didn't have any of the energy that we had live, there were some arrangements that I didn't particularly agree with, but as I've got older, I think there are things the Producer said that I would probably say to a young band now when they're doing their first album. At the time, I couldn't really listen to it much because it was so on a different pace to what we were doing live, but then I think I listened to it about 6 months or a year ago and thought 'this is actually a really good album', y'know, but I listen to it like I'm listening to a different band. It doesn't feel like I'm listening to us, which is probably why I can enjoy it, because I don't try to compare that album to what we're doing now. It's like: 'we were a different band ten years ago!'

DB: So we are interviewing wise old Chris Wolstenho now!

SE: ....and so does that mean that you view each album differently?

CW: Well yeah. Each album is relevant to the point at which it came out, and that's all you can ever judge by. You can't take an album and think 'is this going to sound great in ten years?' because it's impossible - you don't know what's going to be going on in ten years. There are some albums. I mean, I think the true test of any album is if it can stand the test of time, and that's why people have so much respect for things like "Sgt Peppers" and "Pet Sounds", because forty years down the line they're still f****** brilliant. I don't think there are many albums that are like that. So, people will say to you, 'do you have regrets or anything like that?' and I'll say 'no', because all you can ever do is judge your album at the time that you do it, and if you think its great at that time, then its great. It doesn't matter if it's great now, because it's not coming out now.

SE : Yes, and I would suspect that the difference now between the first album and any subsequent album is that you were playing that stuff live before you actually recorded it, this time you tend to record it before you go live.

CW: Yeah, the first album for any band is like a compilation album of everything you've written up until you get started, so I don't think anyone's first album ever really feels like an album, because they aren't written as albums. I mean, this last album (The Resistance), we wrote eleven songs, and they were the eleven songs that went on the album; there was nothing else. We said: 'if we need something else at the end, then we'll write something else'. But let's just write this as an album instead of doing the usual thing of working on 25 songs at once and then throwing a load of perfectly good songs away which is generally what happens. But at the time we had about 80 songs that had been written, we'd been around for five or six years before that, so we literally had to pick - between us and the producer - what we felt were the twelve best songs, so it effectively makes it a compilation. Origin of Symmetry never really felt like….I mean, I still think Origin of Symmetry is a brilliant album

DB: I think it's your best

CW: But it's a very random album, because it was recorded in God knows how many studios, two or three different producers, it was recorded at different times, it feels like two different albums. You've got the Dave Bottrill side of it, then you've got the John Leckie side of it, and both could have been albums in their own right, y'know? Like with Dave Bottrill we did Plug in Baby, New Born, HyperMusic…

SE: How was it with John Leckie? I mean John Leckie's been around for ages. When I was 17 or 18 I loved XTC, and he was involved with them. I didn't know he was involved in Origin of Symmetry.

CW: Yes, he did just over half of it. He did Space Dementia and Feeling Good. What else? Microcuts he produced, Megalomania, Screenager - he kind of did all the weirder stuff. Dave Bottrill did more of the pop stuff, the singles. So it always felt like two different albums, and then Absolution felt to me like the first album that …

SE: …moved you up. That started you on the Arena circuit, really.

CW: Yeah. It was the first time we recorded with one producer from start to finish, we did it in a few different studios but it's got a consistency about it that the other albums didn't have, and I think from that point onwards we stayed with that trend.

DB: Yes, I still have a great deal of affection for Origin of Symmetry because it felt like the first ramping up. You guys might have felt it was a little haphazard putting it together, but I still get the same buzz when I shove it on as I did when I first played it.

SE: My 11-year old is quite into you as well, although I suppose he doesn't have much choice. Plug in Baby and New Born are the ones that he just loves, him and his mate. He's just started to learn the drums, my lad, and his mate's got a guitar - he can just about get the start of Plug in Baby out of it, so it's those songs that he likes more than any others.

CW: Well to me, Showbiz and Origin feel like one period, it's like there are definite chapters, each album kind of takes up a chapter.

SE: Well you started getting on the Brits, didn't you…?

CW: Yeah

SE: I remember you doing Hysteria on the Brits, and that was so exciting my missus watched it with me! She said: 'Bloody hell, is this the band you and Stave go and see' and I said 'Yeah! Absolutely! Too bloody right it is'.

CW : Well it was nice for us, because there was so much boring pop shit going on and we felt we just went in and shook it all up a little bit

SE: You f****** did!

CW: No production stuff or anything like everybody else, we just went on there and f****** rocked it, y'know? And it's weird, those kind of performance are always the ones that seem to stick out, even for people who aren't into our music. That is actually more exciting.

SE: Well it is. That actually came across out of the telly. I don't want to sound arty farty about it but it was like 'BLOODY HELL! This is the Brits - this is not supposed to happen'.

DB: Chris, I know Steve has some final questions he wants to move on to, but I need to ask one more, if only to stop him blowing smoke up your arse as well, because you'll get that all the time anyway, so here we go: We have all seen it and struggled to keep a straight face. The ball rolls along the ground to Tim Flowers, hits a divot, and sails over his head into the back of the net. Chortle-Chortle. Paolo gently pokes Paul Alcock with a soft Italian finger and the ref suddenly looks like he's pedalling a bicycle backwards before getting dumped on his arse. So...Wolstenho tries to execute an impressive triple salchow in the climax to Plug-In Baby, gets wrapped in the power cable, & pirouettes backwards, taking out two-thirds of Dom's drum kit and most of the lower range of the bass amp. Ever...or Never?

CW: Never!

DB: Stage cock-ups?

CW: No, I don't think there's ever been anything major really. I mean, there's been a few accidents, but in the main…

SE: But in the early days, Dom and Matt used to smash stuff up a bit!

CW: We all did, but we kind of stopped that really. That was more out of frustration over the fact that we used to have to hire a lot of gear to do certain gigs, and a lot of the time hired gear doesn't work properly, so we would just smash it all up, but there were times when we realized that what we thought was hired gear was ours…

DB: Oops - own goal!

CW:…and there was one time when we really went mad with the smashing up. We thought it was our gear and it actually turned out to be the hire company's gear. That was in Germany, and we actually got banned from hiring gear in Germany ever again, because we totally f****** knackered everything. There's been a few. Matt threw a guitar and it caught Dom in the face once, and cut his eye open - I walked into the dressing room and he's getting a tetanus injection in his arse! We had a bad gig in Paris actually, but it was one of those days where everything went wrong. We got picked up from the hotel, and the driver didn't know where he was going. We're in the car for two hours trying to get to the other side of Paris, and every five minutes we came back to the same roundabout muttering, 'what the fucks going on?' trying to get to this venue. We finally get to this venue, we start sound checking, and it's the start of Absolution. It's a tiny venue, a promo gig, but we were basically going in with enough gear for an Arena. The power couldn't handle it, so the power tripped. So then they finally get the power back on, we get the lighting rig up, Ollie gets the smoke machine going, and it trips the fire alarm …. which also tripped the power. We're all thinking, 'We are going to have one of those f****** days 'ere!'

We had to wait for 45 minutes for some guy to get across Paris with the code to put into the fire alarm to make that active again in order to get the power to work, so the whole sound check was blown out. Then we got on stage and we're playing Hysteria third in the set. We're playing the end riff - duh duh, duh duh, duh duh duh duh, boof! - and right on the boof the whole power went again and the entire place ended up in total darkness. So, we went off stage and about five minutes later they got the power back on again. We came back on and kept going, and then at the end of the first set it all went back off again and we had 45 minutes of nothing! We ended up getting one of those beer fridges full of booze, took all the beers out, and started handing 'em out to the crowd. They all went really quickly, so we got the whisky and the vodka, started handing those out. We got to the point where we had nothing left and we were down to handing out the bowl of fruit…….we had to keep these people entertained somehow'.

This is the same night that at the end of the set, Matt lost his guitar right at the same time Dom pushed his bass drum over. Dom caught the bottom of the guitar, the top of the guitar flipped up and cracked him in the face, cut his eye open, and that's when he had to have the tetanus in his arse. He had to have his eye stitched - that was a bad day! One of our first gigs on the Absolution Tour.

SE: …….and the French still adore you. I saw that interview recently, on Taratata, where the bloke's asking Matt about porn. Jesus Christ! That was a horribly uncomfortable interview.

CW: Yeah, I avoid those kinds of things

Continúa (parte final)

Desconectado Beibi

« Respuesta #3 en: Vie, 18 de Jun del 2010, a las 16:10:12 »
MOVING INTO EXTRA TIME, ONE WORD ANSWERS PLEASE
SE: What other instruments can you play?
CW: Drums. Guitar. Bit of keyboards.

SE: That makes it easier to swap around when you want to take the piss out of the Italians then! Best album of all time?
CW: Pet Sounds (Beach Boys).

SE: Wow! Five favourite bands of all time?
CW: Beach Boys. Nirvana. Hendrix has got to go in there; I know it's not a band. Queen. And I think U2 have to go in there. Oh and the Quo.

SE: Best bass player?
CW: Les Claypool from Primus.

SE: Marvellous - we'll look that one up later! What makes you laugh?
CW: Jokes! (laughs)

SE: Best gig you've ever seen?
CW: Brian Wilson at Colston Hall in Bristol.

SE: When was that?
CW: 2002. Pet Sounds tour.

SE: When did he do Glastonbury? Was that about three years ago?
CW: 2006 I think

SE: What do you miss most about the UK when you're away from it? Not family - we know everybody misses family, so what do you miss about it?
CW: The Daily Mirror

SE: Mine was a Pukka Pie! When I was in Paris for six months I yearned for a pukka pie.
CW: Daily Mirror's always good for absolute bullshit entertainment, innit?

SE: What's your favourite film?
CW: From Russia with Love

SE: Do you speak any foreign languages?
CW: No
SE: Any words
CW: Everyone speaks English

SE: What do you do - speak English loudly like any Brit abroad?
CW: Yeah Yeah.

SE: How many countries have you visited?
CW: I think on the last tour we did 58 countries….

SE: What's your favourite country?
CW: Australia.

SE: What motivates you?
CW: I can't say money can I……? (laughs)
CW: Music.

And to finish, you know when Sky interview managers 5 minutes after the game, and they're still panting, bled dry by the emotion of the game? Well we thought we'd give you the opportunity to ask us a question or two, it's only fair. It can be about anything you like.

CW: Are Rotherham really playing as badly as I hear at the moment??
No, not really. They're not brilliant but if you imagine Notts County last year, it was pretty much like that all last season. This year we've started to play a bit more football….first halves particularly!! And I don't think Ronnie's had the rub of the green so far.

CW: Need to give him a bit of time. I mean he's done it before. I'm sure he can do it again. I said to Maurice that he's playing the same squad, but has he drastically changed anything?

No, not in my view, he hasn't.

CW: That's what Maurice said. It seemed to me that Mark Robins was trying to play a bit of football this season…..keep it on the ground a little bit. He had a couple of good strikers and you'd see flashes of five minutes where they'd look like Arsenal (Ed. Steady on Chris!!)

That's summat to do with the Red shirts I reckon….??? It was pragmatic football last year, but this year he was trying to expand the style, by bringing in players like Nicky Law who is a good player. And the centre backs didn't miss a game last year, but they've already missed a few this year.

CW: I saw that Nick Fenton in the game I went to last year and he didn't look very good, but Ian Sharps looked like a pretty reliable centre back. Maurice said that Fenton was usually pretty good but I saw that one game and he was at fault for the Notts County goal, and then he did exactly the same thing again, it was one of those weird bounces where you think get yer leg over your head and get it out!!! Totally deceived by the bounce, facing the wrong way……and I thought f****** hell.

Maybe unfair on one performance but it's difficult to get an impression from a message board. I mean I know what it's like on our message board, they're supposed to be our fans and they're all slagging us off. I'm sure it's the same with the Rotherham message board.

Do you read it very often?
CW: Yeah, I'm on it pretty much every day. I even registered on there the other day!!

Bit dangerous?? You posted as well didn't you?
CW: Yeah I was trying to get some football players. I said to Moz 'put something on the website', thinking he'd put in the topic 'Come and play football with Muse', but he didn't, he just put 'Anyone fancy a game of football?'

Put Muse in the topic, you Pillock !

Fuente: rotherhamunited

Desconectado PtitRouf

• Closer to God
  • Frenchie musera [Trent addict]
Re: Entevista: Chris rotherhamunited
« Respuesta #4 en: Vie, 18 de Jun del 2010, a las 16:20:17 »
Tooooma, pedazo de entrevista al Dios musero. Me la voy a leer detalladamente. Gracias mil.  :cool:

Desconectado Yoin

« Respuesta #5 en: Vie, 18 de Jun del 2010, a las 16:25:06 »
Dios. :susto

Tendre que remangarme para abarcar esta entrevista.  zD

Gracias!
DEMOCRACIA S.A

Desconectado fendi

« Respuesta #6 en: Vie, 18 de Jun del 2010, a las 17:10:10 »
Pues si que era extensa! jajaja. Gracias por subirla! :genial:

Desconectado Willhellmine

• Beloved Freak
« Respuesta #7 en: Vie, 18 de Jun del 2010, a las 17:42:54 »
Wooo, esto si que es un buen tocho!  :heavy
Ahora mismo lo leo, gracias!! ^ ^

Desconectado MKUltra

• Eztremeña con Zeta!
« Respuesta #8 en: Vie, 18 de Jun del 2010, a las 20:13:49 »
Carajo!!

Chris es como las pringles.....cuando hace pop ya no hay stop!!

Menuda entrevista!  :palmas:

De momento he leido el principio y me la copio al pc para leerla con detenimiento!

Muchas gracias!  ^^
Love Is Our Resistance

« Respuesta #9 en: Vie, 18 de Jun del 2010, a las 20:17:01 »
pedazo de entrevista!!  :lol: muchas gracias!  :genial:

To Boldly Go...

Desconectado Lestrange

• Miss Charm 2012
  • I... am... teléfono... mi caaaaaasa
« Respuesta #10 en: Vie, 18 de Jun del 2010, a las 21:46:12 »
Dios... realmente tienes que prepararte psicológicamente para la entrevista. Estoy por ir a buscar una bebida energética o algo :lol:

Voy a por ella ¡¡HU HA!!

Gracias mil Beibi :grin

Batmoon

Desconectado Grey

• Húmedo y fácil de entrarle.
« Respuesta #11 en: Vie, 18 de Jun del 2010, a las 22:59:19 »
Dios, pedazo de entrevista  zD

Gracias Beibi
Hair back, collar up, Jet black, so cool.

Desconectado Yucker

• Musevisionado2010
  • Yiiiiija
« Respuesta #12 en: ſáb, 19 de Jun del 2010, a las 01:05:48 »
La verdad es que es entendible lo de los setlist. Si lo tienen todo tan medido, donde había una canción de 3 min no pueden meter una 5...
"El mundo está podrido, y la gente podrida merece morir" - Kira

Desconectado hiawatha

« Respuesta #13 en: ſáb, 19 de Jun del 2010, a las 02:33:43 »
Genial la entrevista. Gracias Beibi  :)
Cloudless every day you fall upon my waking eyes.

Desconectado Beibi

« Respuesta #14 en: ſáb, 19 de Jun del 2010, a las 11:00:12 »
La verdad es que es entendible lo de los setlist. Si lo tienen todo tan medido, donde había una canción de 3 min no pueden meter una 5...

Y que es lo que dice que él, que ya he dicho yo en alguna ocasión aquí. Antes tocaban en un sitio y al siguiente en otro, y los del segundo concierto iban sin saber absolutamente nada, para ellos era todo nuevo aunque fuera el mismo concierto que el día anterior. Ahora la gente se spoilea al máximo y encima va allí exigiendo sorpresas, pues como dice él, si te lo ves todo en youtube antes del concierto es tu puto problema no el suyo.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012