Desconectado Yesable

Re: Fans famosos de Muse
« Respuesta #30 en: Mar, 20 de Mar del 2007, a las 16:19:13 »
weee graxe  ^^

First the comedor, after the galaxy xD

miriam_blanes

« Respuesta #31 en: Vie, 23 de Mar del 2007, a las 11:32:46 »
Aun no como e acabo leyendo la Razon pero estaba esto.
http://www.larazon.es/noticias/noti_fin31952.htm

Los Rolling saldan su deuda con España

Toma nota Descubrir talentos. Mick Jagger sigue prestando atención a los nuevos artistas. Entre los grupos que le gustaría ver en el festival de la isla de Wight figuran Snow Patrol , Muse, Paolo Nutini y Amy Winehouse.

Asi k es futuro fan de Muse  xD xD

Desconectado deborah X

« Respuesta #32 en: Lun, 09 de Abr del 2007, a las 17:12:53 »
IAMTerrified

Desconectado Chuache

« Respuesta #33 en: Lun, 09 de Abr del 2007, a las 19:41:11 »
Snow patrol, que pereza...ya le pesan los años al Jagger

Desconectado Dan_Kawaguchi

• El Friki 07/12 Un lustro en la cima.
  • Agent of Chaos
« Respuesta #34 en: Lun, 21 de May del 2007, a las 19:08:10 »
Hace pocos días leí que la tercera canción que más raya Drew Barrymore(ex del batería de The Strokes)en su iPod era Starlight...Bueno,en realidad ponía Straight,pero supe descifrarlo xD.

Desconectado deborah X

« Respuesta #35 en: Jue, 07 de Jun del 2007, a las 00:14:07 »
Mike Portnoy, el batera de Dream Theatre mete Absolution en su top 10:

"Last but not least would be Muse's Absolution (2003) album. This album reminds me a lot of OK Computer, it's one of those albums where every song is strong, every song is a little bit of a sonic masterpiece on its own; the production is groundbreaking. This is the album that I kind of wish that Radiohead would of followed up OK Computer with. Muse have obviously now become this huge band, but when I first heard this album I'd never heard of them, no one around me was listening to them, they weren't very popular, very much an underground band. It's got amazing anthems like "Time Is Running Out" and "Hysteria", those are huge songs, but then something like "Song For Absolution" is totally heart-wrenching, perfect songwriting; and something like "Stockholm Syndrome" shows that they are not all about Radiohead and Queen influences, something like "Stockholm Syndrome" could have been a Megadeth song; it's that variety of styles that makes the album so classic for me. "

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?docId=1000072213

IAMTerrified

Desconectado gero

• now testify
« Respuesta #36 en: Jue, 07 de Jun del 2007, a las 02:14:05 »
Yo sigo sin ver las influencias de Radiohead :laugh:
follow the white rabbit...

Desconectado deborah X

« Respuesta #37 en: Lun, 23 de Jul del 2007, a las 23:27:30 »
"The only song that I wish I had written in the last few years was a Muse song -- 'Time is Running Out,'" she says. "I really like that song. I was like, 'Damn, I could've written that if I tried -- if the circumstances were right. That's not outside of my skill set.'"

quién ha dicho eso???

Spoiler: mostrar
Courtney Love xD

IAMTerrified

Desconectado Anna

« Respuesta #38 en: Mar, 24 de Jul del 2007, a las 09:03:58 »
Perry Farrell

Perry Farrell tells of his love for Muse
He anticipates an "historical" set at Lollapalooza
10 hours ago
Perry Farrell is counting down to Lollapalooza 2007 and is most excited about seeing Muse play the Chicago festival.

"Muse are growing up and blowing up in the UK, and now they're coming to America" Farrell says "These musicians are amongst the greatest of their day and this should be a historical set Muse will perform for us at Lollapalooza this summer.

Speaking in an interview on Thursday (July 21) the Satellite Party frontman also revealed he's looking forward to seeing Nashville foursome Kings of Leon.

"We did Lollapalooza together back in 2003 and I remember seeing them backstage, and I invited them to my dressing room where there was always a party going on. They didn't say two words, they were always so quiet, kind of looking around for the young girls that were back there and chatting them up on the couches and stuff like that. They've come into their own and have really grown to be stars in their own right so I'm really looking forward to that set."

In addition to heading up the festival, Farrell will also play a set with his own band Satellite Party.

Lollapalooza takes place August 3-5 in Grant's Park, Chicago.

Check back to NME.COM later this week for more from our interview with Perry Farrell, including what he has planned for his own set at the festival

http://www.nme.com/news/perry-farrell/29862

Desconectado Beetlebum

« Respuesta #39 en: Mar, 24 de Jul del 2007, a las 15:52:42 »
éste es el pluma aquél que cantaba en Jane's Addiction no?

Desconectado HyperSymmetry

• Strange Fruit
« Respuesta #40 en: Dom, 29 de Jul del 2007, a las 22:33:30 »
"The only song that I wish I had written in the last few years was a Muse song -- 'Time is Running Out,'" she says. "I really like that song. I was like, 'Damn, I could've written that if I tried -- if the circumstances were right. That's not outside of my skill set.'"

quién ha dicho eso???

Spoiler: mostrar
Courtney Love xD

Lo tengo que expresar de algun modo

L :jabon L !!

anda criatura que de ilusiones tambien se vive  xD

éste es el pluma aquél que cantaba en Jane's Addiction no?

pozi  :)

Desconectado deborah X

« Respuesta #41 en: Jue, 15 de May del 2008, a las 03:12:11 »
Joe Elliot, cantante de Def Leppard:

"Muse always surprise me. I don’t know the names of any of the songs, but I’m always amazed that just the three of them can make all that noise, all those different sounds.”

Joe begins a spookily accurate impression of a Muse song, although exactly which one it’s difficult to tell. “It sounds like a spaceship taking off,” he laughs.
IAMTerrified

Desconectado Kate Caution

• Different colors made of tears
« Respuesta #42 en: Vie, 16 de May del 2008, a las 23:17:58 »
En el 20 minutos el cantante de Scorpions menciona a Muse como uno de los grupos de rock actuales que mas le gustan.

Desconectado _nOA-

• ................o no?
« Respuesta #43 en: ſáb, 17 de May del 2008, a las 11:34:11 »
Stephen Richards, el cantante y guitarrista de Taproot dice que son una inspiración para él.  :grin

o                             M                     F                      G  blanco y en botella....piña colada.

Desconectado Iknow

• Bailo como un robot, jajaja
« Respuesta #44 en: Dom, 18 de May del 2008, a las 11:06:44 »
Eiffel 65??? Dios!  xD

Y Phantom Planet no son los de la cancion de cabecera de The O.C.?  :huh:

Sip... pero ficharon en Fueled by Ramen (si, estos que se sacan grupos como churros)... y ahi siguen, acaban de sacar disco, aunque no he escuchado nada.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012